
©the enchanted easel
here is a piece i did a few months back as part of a series of seasonal illustrations. it is one of my favorites (maybe i'm biased bec i LOVE SNOW and WINTER)! i thought it fill well for this week's illustration friday theme of 'fearless'!
super cute!
ReplyDeletethanks karin...for EVERYTHING!!!
ReplyDeleteSo lovely!
ReplyDeletegosh kathy, i'm honored! i am a HUGE fan of your work...it is absolutely lovely!!!
ReplyDeletethank you for the kind words:)
nicole
Hey Nicole! Very cute. I'm more of a fun in the sun guy... but I can appreciate a terrific winter scene.... Nice work!
ReplyDeletereally cute :)
ReplyDeletethanks jack! i know i stand alone in the whole loving winter thing...but i am a snow/mountains type girl;)
ReplyDeleteana...thanks so much:)
Snow and especially that specific sled bring back some fond memories!.. But I love the energy of this painting and the freedom felt while gazing upon it!.. Plus orange happens to be one of my many favorite colors! Wonderful work Nicole!.. ;)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletejeremy...thank you!!! this is one of my absolute favorite pieces and orange is my second favorite color...next to pink, of course;)
ReplyDeletexxx