Wednesday, July 1, 2009

"worn" illustration friday 6-26-09


this is me and my stuffed elephant maggie:) this elephant sleeps with me EVERY night...seriously! although she has seen better days, i can't sleep without her:( she has been with me almost 10 years and i love her to death!!! i will be calling this piece "thru thick and thin" and listing it it my etsy shop to be sold as a REPRODUCTION if anyone is interested. most of my illustration friday pieces are sold there as well as REPRODUCTIONS also...www.enchantedeasel.etsy.com! i am still working on developing my website as well...busy, busy, busy!!! i hope this little painting brings a smile to everyone's face...and yes, maggie is really that cute;) enjoy!!!

4 comments:

  1. like i said @ fb, doll - that stuffed elephant is to die for!! and you look cute in your night clothes, too (guess i'll never see you in that....JK for just bringing it up, LOL!!)I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL A WEEK FROM SATURDAY!! t2usoon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! Nicely done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mike...looking forward to lunch and ty for the lovely wordds...as always:)
    shirley...thank you as well...maggie is the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Nicole.....this is just so cute! It DID bring a smile to my face, thanks. Great work!

    ReplyDelete