Thursday, June 11, 2009

"craving"-illustration friday 6-5-09


here is my contribution to this week's illustration friday theme of "craving"! after tossing around a few ideas in my head, i couldn't resist the classic "kid in a candy store" idea;) besides, who doesn't "crave" candy?! i knew i wanted just the back of a little boy peering into the window of a candy store, eyeing up all the treats you know he's about to beg his mom for;) i have also included my pencil sketch this time...straight from my sketch book:)enjoy:)

4 comments:

  1. I totally understand how he feels... ::sigh::

    great illustration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Art-sis, i LOVE this one (my new fave) since it has candy and a dark haired kid in it!!!!!! luv - your #1 fan!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks zainah and mike:) i knew you would love it mike...especially since the little boy didn't have blonde hair this time;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you can read me like a book, can't you?? that can be a good...or bad... thing at times!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete