Wednesday, April 15, 2009

"fleeting"-illustration friday 4-10-09



here is this week's illustration friday piece~"fleeting". i had actually done this as a self-promo postcard last may and thought it would be perfect for this week's topic! it's entitled "catch me if you can" and it's my all-time favorite piece to date..it's supposed to be me (anytime there is pink and orange involved, chances are, it's me!) enjoy:)
btw, prints of my illustration friday pieces are always for sale at my etsy shop~www.enchantedeasel.etsy.com

7 comments:

  1. very sweet and addorible glad to see you here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. guess it does kind of resemble you, but not as cute as the real thing!! can't ask for anything more in a painting, though = )#

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I love the texture and color use in your work - my almost 2 year old daughter sat here looking with me and kept declaring your image "mine - ah, look mine". She's a big fan of the cute butterflies :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute illustration. Like all the bright colours :-)

    ReplyDelete