Thursday, July 7, 2011

illustration friday~remedy


here is my contribution to this week's i.f. theme of "remedy". i thought it was pretty perfect.
i did this last august for my amazing neurosurgeon who saved my life...not once, but twice with two cervical spine/neck sugeries this past august and october. if it wasn't for him, i wouldn't be able to create any works of art at all due to the nerve damage suffered from a very large disk pressing on my spinal cord at a very precarious level of the cervical spine. in turn, leaving my right hand...my "magic" hand, practically numb.
while i am still in the process of healing completely, i owe this man my life! truly the best "remedy" ever!:)

2 comments:

  1. brilliant contribution! and such a good story behind the artwork...beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much lucy! he is the very best of the best! i can't say enough about this man...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete