Monday, November 1, 2010

the latest...


i finally have gotten my new website/blog up and running at
http://www.nicolesnurseryart.blogspot.com/
here is where i will be posting all of my custom nursery art. some already for sale in my etsy shop at http://www.enchantedeasel.etsy.com/
and samples of some custom listings. occasionally i will post them here as well. i am trying to keep this blog for my illustrations and future projects (stamps, books, etc.) and i might even post some of my fine art here as well.
the cute little bears above are listed FOR SALE in my etsy shop and my first full set of paintings since my second surgery a few weeks ago. painting has been rather difficult and painful these last few weeks due to the posterior cut in the back of my neck, but i'm slowly getting back in the game. and ready to take on custom orders for the holidays!
once again, i give thanks to the amazing neurosurgeon who fixed me and made me all better...AGAIN! words truly escape me for this man...
www.andrewfreese.com

No comments:

Post a Comment