Tuesday, March 10, 2009

"intricate"-illustration friday 3-6-09



here is my contribution to this week's Illustration Friday! the topic is "intricate" and the first thing that came to mind was me knitting something;) for those of who knit and /or crochet, we know that this can be some very "intricate" work at times! plus, it was just another excuse to use my signature pink and orange colors;) anytime one of my illustrations have a little girl dressed in pink and orange, you can be sure it's definitely a self-portrait;) those are my absolute favorite colors and yes, i really do have slippers like that;) the title for this piece is "nicki knits"! enjoy:)

5 comments:

  1. Knitting - nice solution. This is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the bunny slippers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! And a good taste in music, too - I just had breakfast and am listening to Jason Mraz, funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ji ji... good idea for this topic week.
    Very cute!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much to everyone for the kind words:) i love this piece myself...but i am biased;) seriously...thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete