Tuesday, April 4, 2017

"the enchanted one"....

the enchanted one
 acrylic on canvas
©the enchanted easel 2017
that's what i've decided to name this little "Beauty". i have a hunch that "she's the one. the one who'll break the spell".

managed to squeeze in this little painting while drawing a couple of commissions the last month. Belle has always been my favorite princess despite seeing the new version of Beauty and the Beast and not really liking it. but i'll keep my opinions on that one to myself...;)

HAND EMBELLISHED PRINTS NOW AVAILABLE and a pendant necklace and mini framed prints will be coming soon to my etsy shop. also, i plan on adding her to my S6 shop so she can be featured on some cool products like mugs and phone cases, etc. keep ya posted...





No comments:

Post a Comment