Thursday, March 9, 2017

a princess and some backgrounds...



that's what i've been working on for the last couple of weeks hence my negligent blogging. also have been trying a new muscle relaxer from hell called baclofen for the awful spasticity in my neck from three cervical spine surgeries. i always try to keep that pain under my hat i suppose because i feel like exposing it makes me weak (something the perfectionist in me does not exactly appreciate). in all reality though, i'd be lying if i said it didn't slow me down and make my painting/creating sessions last not quite as long as i'd like. who am i kidding? if i could paint 24/7, oh believe me, i would.
but the last couple of weeks, trying this awful drug out, a mess. weaning off it slowly and experiencing some pretty bad withdrawal from nausea to dizziness. however, using it makes the spasms in my neck much worse (as if i thought that could be possible...).

ok, enough about that. if i dwell on it, it makes me sad and angry and those are two emotions i don't like to entertain any longer than needed.

smile and endure. that's my ancient chinese secret....;)

No comments:

Post a Comment