Saturday, July 19, 2014

NEW WEBSITE...DONE!!!

screenshot of the new site

actually, i finished it four days ago and kind of forgot to promote it. my downfall/undoing....self-promotion. i truly am the WORST at it. and it's not because i don't believe in myself or my work, it's that feeling of not wanting to be pushy (for a lack of a better word). plus, my introverted personality doesn't do me any favors there. slowly, but surely, i will improve in that area. 

ok, back to the new site (and not my undoings-as there are a few...;))....

so, i decided to go with squarespace. i was previously hosted by intuit/homestead for the past few years but i felt like it was time for a change. and what a welcome change squarespace was/is. what wonderful customer service/assistance they have (available 24/7-and for insomniacs like myself who love to work late at night, well that right there, my friends, is priceless). also, i built the whole site in less than a week. for me, that's pretty awesome, as i do not like spending more time on my Mac than i have to. easel girl, right here (hence the fact that i don't paint digitally). 

i have only the best things to say about squarespace and would highly recommend them. oh, and their mobile site is another huge plus. didn't have that with intuit...and isn't everything *mobile* now?!

now that the site is DONE (yay me!) it's back to the easel. and let me tell you, i have had some serious painting withdrawal. *needed to sniff tubes of paint just to get through*. ;)

{ps and btw, in the process of adding some new shops/venues where my art can be bought. as i said, self-promo, my undoing.}

No comments:

Post a Comment