Wednesday, May 8, 2013

time for a re-do...

of sorts.

i promised myself a couple of things once i had the surgery/fusion completed. 2 weeks out of surgery now and one of those things on the list was a re-do of my website and blog and things such as that. we all know self-promotion is my downfall. give me a pencil or paintbrush and i can work some magic, but the self-promo part of it all, not really my thing.

the website www.theenchantedeasel.com is under construction for the next 5 days or so. i just wanted to make some changes. i'm a big believer in always trying to better yourself (even if it's just a small change). all those small changes add up to a bigger and better nicole :)

here are some peeks at the artwork for a couple of the website pages...

©the enchanted easel 2013

©the enchanted easel 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment