Wednesday, December 29, 2010

tobias family portrait


okay...here is the finished piece!:) let me start by saying that if there appears to be a line going down the painting, it's because i suck at stitiching scans together in photoshop. it didn't fit on my scanner in one piece. hence the fact that i had to do some "stitching". definitely not one of my many talents;)
i am so happy to have beeen given the opportunity by my friend laura to paint her sweet little family in my illustration style. right down to the 2 dogs;) i anxiously await seeing a photo of this hung on their wall!

next up...LOTS of sketching for some new ideas and some more custom nursery art is on the way. looking at doing some hand-painted wooden growth charts...as soon as i can get some decent wood from home depot and/or lowes...

No comments:

Post a Comment