Thursday, January 29, 2009

MY FIRST PUBLISHED PIECE!!!!!!!!!!!!



here it is!!!!!!!! mt first PUBLISHED piece----and i am over the moon with excitement!!! it is entitled "peek-a-boo!" and i had the same great lady (jr poulter), who i am doing the "fruity beauties" poem with, write me a little something to go with this illustration that i had done a short time ago! this is truly one of my favorite illustrations because i LOVE snowmen and that little girl is supposed to be me (hence the pink and orange attire-my favorite colors)!
jr introduced me to this great company called "sharing books" (sharing-books.com)! these are the nicest people to work with and have been so good to me (as i am quite the novice to all this)! the easiest part of it all for me is the painting:) the technical stuff escapes me just a bit;) however between jr and marcus over at sharing books, i was able to pull it off (thank God)! and here is the final result! it is available for download at sharing-books.com by just typing in peek-a-boo in the title or you can search by author (j.r.poulter) or by illustrator (nicole m. esposito---that's me--FINALLY---YAY!!!!!!!)!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!! I'm sure you will have many more published works.

    ReplyDelete